? ??????????????Backyard Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 1762 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Life Is Unpredictable? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??12 Grabs Today. 1018 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, June 5, 2009

Long day-But heres The Dakota Pic of day


pheww todays been a long one. No need to go into deatils, my friday-sat job is cleaning an old farm house (HUGE) no fun-but it helps pay a bill or two! I am so proud I figured this blog thing out. I promise Ill take more time to figure it out,add more character ect. I just dont think thats gonna happen 2nite! A nice bubble bath is calling my name!! Oh yeah lol
I thank everyone who's helped me get here, Im defiantley lagging in the technology knowledge lolol Well I did promise another pic of Kota so here it is :) I will post one a day. tehee.. "Dakotsa pic of the day" cute... lol
This pic of her is from This past x-mas. I literally said "Kota smile" I took the pic, looked at it and boy oh boy did I laugh. What a goober lol
so theres todays Kota pic! Maybe a Halloween Pic tom!
ps Id love it if you checked out my shop on etsy! I have a very "funky style" and have put some of that funkyness into jewelry.. Come take a peak :) I have "pet Bling" as well :)

http://www.allinthefamilyart.etsy.com

0 comments: