? ??????????????Backyard Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 1762 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Life Is Unpredictable? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??12 Grabs Today. 1018 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday Sunday


Been a long weekend! Actually had some work and tomorrow I actually get to work at the school! I will be doing one on one developmental therapy with children whom have autism. I used to be full time but due to lovely budget cuts and we've had a hard time getting children the hrs they need! What is this world coming too? Our school is a one on one program in a a/b/a (applied behavior analysis) setting. Along with Autism awareness Early Intervetion is the key! They need the hrs, and now we just heard that next summer we will be closed all summer! We are a yr round program! I cant believe it, unfortunatley the children still have Autism in the summer and need to have the consistancy of the therapy... Anyways sorry to rage lol I am grateful I get to go and work with them tomorrow-I miss the soo much! They always put a well needed smile on my face!
I am hoping to start "claying" tomorrow and get some more pieces onto my allinthefamilyart.etsy.com Maybe more of a selection will help me sell more? Who knows but I'll try anything. Any suggestions? ID LOVE them!! :)
Ok well I shall find a pic for my "Kota Pic of the day" :)
Until next time--take care and best wishes always
Becky

0 comments: