? ??????????????Backyard Summers? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (4 Ratings)??19 Grabs Today. 1762 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????1?? ?????Life Is Unpredictable? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??12 Grabs Today. 1018 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 3, 2009

Hi everyone

well its been a while since my last post. I have been pretty depressed and on the vergew of giving up my clay addiction. But... I woke up this morning to a lovely convo in my etsy! It was from a lovely gal Eugena. She decided to post some of my creations on the front pg of her blog!! here it is~~~~ http://polymerclaychameleon.blogspot.com/ So Eugena gave me hope! I am going to stop sulking and get back to work! She also has an etsy shop and is very talented. Here is her shop~ http://Eugena777.etsy.com I will be in touch very soon and adding more pieces to my collection! Take care all! <3

4 comments:

Nina said...

Hey, now it works!

I just wanted to say that it's good to hear from you, I've been wondering where you disappered to.

Polymerclaygal said...

hmmm now Im wondering who you are!! Gots to go look closer on twitter :)

Nina said...

Oh right, my name is quite different on Twitter.. RaynbowDash over there, in case you didn't find out. :)

Polymerclaygal said...

ahhh yes hello :) how r u?? thank u !